How can I place an order?
You can place an order with Kitchen Table Jewels either by phone, by email, or right off the web.
Simply add the item(s) using the "Add To Cart" button. When ready to check out use any of the "View Cart" buttons located on our website. Ordering online is easy and secure! All orders are SSL Encrypted to safeguard your bank card and personal information.
What is your return policy?
Kitchen Table Jewels will only give a credit for future use on any item that is returned.
Shipping charges will not be returned.
You will be responsible for mailing charges for any returned item.
Where are you located?
Kitchen Table Jewels is located in Orlando, Florida.
We specialize in handcrafted original beaded jewelry using the highest quality jewelry components when creating our collection.
What kinds of beads and components do you use?
All beads and findings used in our jewelry is hand selected by Kitchen Table Jewels jewelry designer Sharon Whalen. She is always on the search for unique top quality beads to use in her jewelry creations. Some of the most popular components are listed below.
*Swarovski Crystals - We're proud to feature a range of Swarovski Crystals in or designs. Swarovski Crystals are glass that contains lead which causes the glass to refract light. Swarovski Crystals have sharply defined edges that, combined with the lead content, add to their sparkle. Swarovski Crystals occupy the majority of the worlds market for Crystal beads and are regarded as the highest quality machine cut and polished crystal beads in the world.
*Celestial Crystals - Hand-faceted and hand-polished in Orient. Leaded crystals glass which makes each bead extremely reflective, creating a cascade of sparkling colors.
*Czech Fire Polished Beads These crystals are machine-faceted, then polished by glazing inside a hot oven. This gives them their beautiful glistening colors and a soft look.
~Note~ Some Crystals have an AB Finsih. That means they have a coating that allows the light to play on the beads and sets off other colors. A very beautiful finish.
* Gemstones - We love using beautiful gemstones when designing our jewelry collection. We gather our gemstones from all around the world to bring you the very best quality and beauty in gemstone jewelry. Some of the gemstones we have used in our collection include Jade, Turquoise, Amethyst, Aventurine, Quartz, Jasper, Agate, Unakite, Peridot, Tigereye, Rhodonite and Coral. Gemstones are such that each bead is different and unique so no two are the same, yet each one is so beautiful.
* Glass Beads - There is a vibrant kaleidoscope of colors, shapes, finishes, and types of glass when it comes to glass beads. Some of the glass beads we have used in our collection are Czech, Cats Eye, Druk, and many more. Covering the artistic spectrum from elegant to playful, glass beads are an unbeatable combinations of beauty and value.
* Lampwork Beads - Artful glass beads handmade one at a time and takes several steps to create just one bead. Each lampwork bead is made by working molten glass rods around a wire or mandrel over an open flame. The bead is shaped, textured, and/or patterns are also added. After each beads has been designed, they are placed in a kiln to harden.
Lampwork beads can come from all over the world. These beads are very unique and beautiful art in themselves. Some Lampwork beads can not be redesigned, leaving them impossible to find again.
* Cats Eye Beads - Glass beads offered in a variety of colors and shapes. These "fiber optic" glass beads reflect light creating a unique "Cats Eye" appearance.
* Freshwater Pearls - The pearls used in our designs are White Lotus Cultured Freshwater Pearls. The unique luster of these pearls can be appreciated in white, mauve, and peach natural colors.
* Sterling Silver - Used throughout our collection. Sterling Silver is nearly pure silver. It and contains 92.5% (.925 ) pure sterling silver alloy and is usually mixed with 7.5% copper which makes it stronger than pure silver. Sterling Silver is of the highest quality.
*Bali Silver - Handcrafted and produced from .925 sterling silver in Indonesian. They are dipped in an antique solution which fills in the grooves and creates a contrast between the high and low points of the item.
* Silver Plated - Silver plated refers to jewelry or components in which a layer of sterling silver has been applied to the surface of a base metal.
* Antiqued Silver/Gold Pewter - I love using Antiqued Pewter on my designs. Pewter beads are metal beads that have been Silver or Gold plated and then antiqued. They come in a wide variety of shapes and designs. They had a great touch to any piece. Please note: Pewter may contain lead and it may not be suitable for children. It is possible that cast metal beads, although made without lead, can contain enough trace amounts to require the lead warning. Our suppliers have been assured by the companies that produce these cast metal beads they are safe to use in jewelry designs and safe to wear.
* Gold Plated - "Gold Plated" refers to jewelry or components in which a layer of at least 10k gold has been applied to the surface of a base metal.
How can I check the status of my order?
An email will be sent to you confirming we have received your order, and again after we have shipped it.
Also we are now able to update on the website with a tracking number.